OWL Tasting & SWAG
Kentucky Derby party at the National Racing Museum in Saratoga Springs
Tickets at Eventbrite
191 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs NY 12866 • 1-800-JOCKEY4
Join us on Saturday, May 6th as the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame presents:
The Derby Party
Join us at this Kentucky themed fundraiser featuring delicious samplings of local brews and spirits, as well as signature Kentucky inspired dishes from local restaurants.
While exploring the Museum and its local connection, guests will enjoy entertainment in the prestigious Hall of Fame before a live airing of the 2017 Kentucky Derby.
Guests are encouraged to dress to impress, as an award for the most fashionable Derby attire will be presented. Also, there's always a chance to win with our race-day inspired 50/50 raffle and silent auction!
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is excited to offer an authentic experience with a unique twist for the racing and foodie enthusiast. The Museum is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, and all proceeds from this year’s event support the Museum’s educational mission and allow for exciting exhibits and programs all year round.
Like our Facebook page here for updates on the newest vendors and participants!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 518-584-0400 ext. 109.
Schedule of Events:
3:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Coverage of the Kentucky Derby pre-show throughout the Museum
- Samplings from local restaurants, breweries, distilleries and wineries (OWL Organic Tequila)
- Live music in the official Hall of Fame with Annie and the Hedonists
- Awards for the best Derby attire- dress to impress- by Natalie Sillery of Saratoga Trunk
- Judging for best Kentucky inspired dish by Ashley Dingeman, Saratoga Food Fanatic Blogger
- Race day inspired 50/50 Raffle
- Classic photobooth from Snappy Sam’s Photoworks, sponsored by Fusion the Salon
- Silent Auction
- Live airing of the Kentucky Derby in the Hall of Fame