One With Life Tequila “Riptide Day 1 Music Festival” Social Media Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER AND A RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Riptide Music Festival Ticket Giveaway begins upon the posting of the first ticket giveaway tweet or Facebook giveaway post per giveaway and ends approximately 10 pm seven (7) days from such initial post (the “Entry Period”). Note that there may be multiple posts for each giveaway and the expiration of the entry period will be measured from the initial post for each giveaway. There may be multiple ticket giveaway contests each having multiple posts. Participants may enter multiple giveaways and participate by retweeting or sharing multiple posts, but only retweet and/or share per post will constitute an eligible entry. And each participant may win only one (1) giveaway. Eligible entrants must be at least twenty one (21) years of age and be a lawful resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. This Ticket Giveaway is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. How to Enter: 1. Follow @OWLTequila on Twitter, and retweet from your public, unlocked Twitter account the @OWLTequila ticket giveaway tweet. Once you successfully retweet, you will be automatically entered to win. Only one (1) entry per person or twitter account will be eligible; and or 2. Like @onewithlifetequila from your public Facebook account and share the @onewithlifetequila ticket giveaway Facebook post on your Facebook timeline with your Facebook friends. Only one (1) entry per person or Facebook account will be eligible. No other method of entry is acceptable. By participating in the Ticket Giveaway, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of the Ticket Giveaway.
3. Drawing and Prize: After the conclusion of the Entry Period (1) winning entry will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries for each giveaway. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to Day One of the Riptide Music Festival to be held on December 3, 2016 at Ft; Lauderdale beach (Approximate Retail Value $70) if the the participant had entered into a Day One ticket giveaway. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to Day Two of the Riptide Music Festival to be held on December 4, 2016 at Ft; Lauderdale beach (Approximate Retail Value $70) if the the participant had entered into a Day Two ticket giveaway. Eligibility will be determined in accordance with these rules by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Ticket Giveaway. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of participating eligible entrants and the number of eligible entries. Winner will be contacted by Direct Message via Twitter or Facebook. Winner must respond to such message within thirty (30) minutes or else he or she will forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected one (1) time. In the event of non-responsiveness as described in the preceding sentence, or noncompliance within any of these rules, the prize will be forfeited in connection with the relevant entrant. In the event that no eligible entries are submitted, One With Life Tequila will not give away the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason.
4. General Conditions: Promotion may be withdrawn without prior notice. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, or undelivered entries, blog posts, incorrect, changed or non-functioning email addresses; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, printer errors, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of blog posts, or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or printer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’ sole opinion, compromised by bugs, virus, worms, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or submission of information, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries/posts received prior to action taken. By participating, to the extent permitted by law you agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents against any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion or acceptance and use of a prize. Promotion is subject to all applicable state and local laws. Sponsored by One With Life Tequila, LLC.
No Purchase Necessary. Ends as provided above. Subject to complete Official Rules.
5. Comment Conditions: Comments may be removed from the tweet and/or Facebook port and the corresponding entry may be deemed void if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that a comment (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (ii) depicts or identifies a child that is not the child or legal ward of the entrant; (iii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons; promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; (iv) is obscene or offensive; (v) contains defamatory or disparaging remarks about other people or companies; (vi) contains personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses; (vii) contains materials owned or controlled by others, without permission; (viii) communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; or (ix) violates any law.
6. Limitation of Liability: One With Life Tequila, LLC their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, entries, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Ticket Giveaway, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Ticket Giveaway, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Ticket Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Ticket Giveaway. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By participating in the Ticket Giveaway, each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Ticket Giveaway and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical and/or technological error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of electronic data; or any other problems in connection with the Ticket Giveaway, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line or the functionality of any website or web service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Ticket Giveaway are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
7. Publicity: Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further.
8. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of New York, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
9. Sponsor: One With Life Tequila, LLC Ticket Giveaway, PO Box3322, Saratoga Springs, NY.
10. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 1, 2016 to One With Life Tequila, LLC, PO Box3322, Saratoga Springs, NY.